Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Twins clinch AL Central title - I WAS THERE!

My MOH and dear friend Cece brought Beth and Me to the Twins game last night. We started the night with a beer and apps at The Refuge. The food was quite good!

Then we walked a couple of blocks to the stadium and found our seats. We were sitting next to these two guys who were quite intrigued by us - especially Cece.

The game was pretty slow for a while... then we started losing. During that time, we decided to walk around and check out the new stadium. During our lap, we got mini donuts, nachos, and popcorn. We sat back down for the last three innings. I gave the remainder of my nachos with the two dudes. They were appreciative.

Some how... the Twins started coming back! Even though I saw that they were doing better I had to leave. But Cece messaged me later to tell me the good news!

They clinched the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment