Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A fine last few days...

I got up (some how at 7:18 - not sure how since I know I set my alarm) and did my normal routine - change and feed Isla, shower, let doggies out, and make my espresso. When I was making my espresso I opened up the fridge to discover that I had NO MILK! UGH... That just threw everything off course.

Kelly and Brian got engaged last night! We've got the engagement party planned - just waiting for the day to arrive!

Was going to go grocery shopping last night, but Isla wasn't very pleasant at daycare - so I was NOT taking the risk of carting her around at the store. Maybe tonight. She really hasn't been sleeping well, either. I wonder if maybe she's teething?

We have her 4 month appointment today with Dr Bodine. Looking forward to seeing where she is at with growth and development. I think we can start doing rice cereal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment