Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bee stings and tingling toes...

Forgot to mention in my last blog....

When I was filling up at the gas station yesterday I thought I felt something prick my butt cheek... At first I thought maybe it was just a tag or something that might have been poking me.

The spot started to sting and itch. I was like... what the heck?! I said to Sue, "I think something just stung my butt!" I still continued with what I was doing, not thinking much of it. Next, in the FRONT part of my pj pants, I felt something crawling around. I pulled out the pants and there was a bee!!! Crawling around in my pants! Naturally I began to freak out.

When I was younger whenever I got stung by a bee that spot would swell, itch, etc. My first thought was, 'well how can my butt swell any more than it already is?' ;-) Anyway, it did start to swell a bit... then my leg and toes started getting all tingly. My leg felt weak - but I was driving, so I didn't have to walk on it anyway.

Eventually the swelling and tingling subsided and all I had left was an achy pricked butt cheek.



Until next time...



MommyStarbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment