Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Poopy On the Potty

I'm a couple days late blogging this... But here goes!

Isla started showing lots of interest in using the potty on Sunday (4.23.12)... So we brought out the "Ducky Potty" for her to give it a whirl.

Sunday there was little progress, but definite interest. Monday (4.24) was fun, however! I saw/heard her grunting in her diaper so I asked her to poop on the potty... And She DID! :-)

But since then she has basically only sat on it 4 times with no further success. HA. Go figure. ;-) I'm still VERY proud!

PICTURES BELOW!


New Undies! Spongebob. :-)


Reading about going potty, on the potty.



Washing hands after potty.


4 comments:

  1. I want to fuck her so hard and nut in her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy little panties girl you look so hot in those panties sure would love to lick the crotch out of your panties while you wore then

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to lick that little pussy and then teach you all about how to fuck like the little whore you are

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any photos send to xboxmadchris0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete