Monday, September 12, 2011

Isla and I are making some changes... For the GREAT!

Now that Isla and I are getting into our groove of being together 24/7, I thought we could start up our blog again! Of course a lot has happened in the last six months, so I will catch up as BRIEFLY as possible ;-)

Isla Betty, in short, is doing everything she is supposed to be doing (and more) as a 16 month old. Walking/running, jibber jabbering,  playing, puzzling, playing, stacking, playing, climbing/standing on things she's not supposed to... You know, all of that normal stuff. :-)

We both have met lots of new friends in MOMS Club! I enjoy the MOMS' company and also putting together the MOMS Club of Belle Plaine Newsletter!

We are still using and loving FuzziBunz, too!  Cloth diapering has saved us so much dough! It's great!

And now I am spending all that money we saved on my new-found love of cooking! We base our menus on Jessica Seinfeld's cookbook "Deceptively Delicious," using the hidden technique of adding pureed fruits and veggies to all of our meals! So far Rich and Isla LOVE my cooking! YAYY! :-) My next step is to get her second cookbook "Double Delicious! Good, Simple Food for Busy, Complicated Lives" now that I am working part time (with Isla) at the Chaska Community Center Daycare.

We got a kitty, too! Here's a pic...

He's MUCH bigger, now... But that's the only photo I had on the computer at the moment. :-) He and Sparky are best friends. He's extremely cool... coolest darn cat I've ever met! Most agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment