Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Casa de Salsa

What a fantasticly busy day!

Started today off with dropping off Braden at school.

Immediately after, we buzzed over to Laura's place for MOMS Club Meet and Greet. Had a great time watching Isla play in the backyard with the other kids. We MOMS chatted and went over some important stuff, including the ReSeat event we are hosting at Matt Saxe Chevrolet on October 20. Was nice to hang out with some awesome moms!

After the meeting Isla and I met with Crystal (Kaylee and Max) to play and have lunch. Drove to Jordan to eat and play at McDonald's. Isla got stuck at the top... so I went in after her. I felt a ridiculous urge to shower following that adventure. Still had a great time chatting with a good friend! Got back home around 2 for naptime.

Braden walked home from school with some friends. It was exhausting in the heat (plus up hill).

Cleaned a bit and drove off to Lakeville to can some salsa with Joy (Larry and Katie). Isla had a blast playing with Katie and the neighbor girls with toys and the trampoline. Joy and I had a blast chatting and making salsa! Who'da thunk it could be so much fun and so easy?! I loved every minute of it!

Isla was pooped from all of the excitement!

Today was a day of great friends, food and conversation. I'm so glad I stay connected with so many great people!


No comments:

Post a Comment