Thursday, March 22, 2012

Vinegar and Vomit

I was ready for a glass of wine after this evening...

Made rice balls for dinner tonight. Isla was so kind to "help" me make dinner (I use the term "help" very loosely). Took me twice as long, but we got it done! That was just the start...

She did to eat most of her rice balls and I was happy about that. However, after dinner she got this huge spurt of energy! She was being all silly, running around crazy, laughing, dancing, etc...

Mix FULL BELLY with ENERGY and what do you get?? Projectile Vomit.

We had our first major puking episode.


Luckily I had my handy-dandy Household Tips: Vinegar book on hand and whipped up a nice concoction to remove all of the yuck out of the carpet. The nice green rug, however, went straight to the washing machine.


The solution:

2 Bowls or Buckets
1 Cup Vinegar
2 Cups Water
1 Sponge

Mix the vinegar and water into one of the bowls. Soak the sponge in the solution and press onto the carpet. Be generous when adding the solution to the carpet. Rub lightly and soak up the excess solution and water with the sponge. Squeeze the excess into the second bowl. Continue this pattern until all of the vomit is out of the carpet.

Pat with towel and let air dry.



That should do the trick!



here's some more fun tips: http://blog.fooducate.com/tag/ketchup/

No comments:

Post a Comment