Saturday, January 8, 2011

Now that things are calming down....

I can finally post again!

Usually I like to post when we've had an adventure or Isla has hit a milestone... It's been a while since she has hit one, so I will just let everyone know what is going on with her now.

Miss Isla Bee is so active! She isn't crawling yet and she has no teeth, but she is rolling and flipping! I have a feeling she is going to roll to where she wants to go instead of crawl. It doesn't matter to me if she doesn't crawl!

She is learning "Peek-a-boo!" right now and has been waving "HI!" for a while. She goes "Haaaa," which I believe is her way of saying Hi. :-)

She likes her toys, but loves dog toys more... Typical. ;-)

She is back on regular formula and is eating baby food three times a day. She likes to eat cheerios, but hasn't quite figured out how to get them to her own mouth. But she's working on it!

She's starting to make "Da" sounds - just waiting on "Ma." ;-)

Stay tuned - there have been a lot of changes since my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment